Your First Appointment
Many of our new clients are unsure about what to expect from an appointment with Jeff Vogan, so it will be explained as simply as possible: First of all, it is important to note that no one at Premiere Retirement Planning and Wealth Management values a client relationship based on net worth or account size. Every client is a real person with real feelings, values, and goals.
The staff will do their best to solve any problem that exists, regardless of its size or complexity. The best way to determine the appropriate solution to a problem or concern is to have open, honest dialogue and information exchange between the advisor and the prospective client. It also includes being prepared for each meeting to get the most benefit.
New clients should bring as many of the following items as possible:
- A copy of your most recent tax return
- A copy of your trust or will
- The completed risk analysis and financial questionnaire (provided before or during the first meeting)
- Recent statements to all your financial accounts Insurance policies or declaration pages outlining coverage in force
- Any questions, concerns, or goals that you would like to discuss with Jeff