Your First Appointment
Many people are unsure about what to expect from an appointment with us, so it will be explained as simply as possible: First of all, it is important to note that no one at Premiere Retirement Planning and Wealth Management values a client relationship solely based on net worth or account size. Every one of our clients is a real person with real feelings, values, and goals. When you schedule an appointment at either our Tucson or Mesa Office, you will be treated with the respect you deserve.
Your first appointment is focused on YOU. We are do not believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach, and we base our recommendations around your individual needs. After we have time to get to know you and your goals, we can determine the best course of action, and how (and if) we can benefit you. Solving problems and overcoming obstacles is what we do. We will do our best to solve any problem that exists, regardless of its size or complexity.
For your first appointment you should bring as many of the following items as possible:
- A copy of your most recent tax return
- A copy of your trust or will
- Your completed risk analysis and financial questionnaire (provided before or during the first meeting)
- Recent statements to all your financial accounts Insurance policies or declaration pages outlining coverage in force
- Any questions, concerns, or goals that you would like to discuss with Jeff