Our mission at Premiere Retirement Planning & Wealth Management is to help our clients build, protect, and preserve their assets, and to help all of our clients to experience true financial peace of mind and security throughout their retirement years. I built my company around the principles that matter most to me and the people I serve. My staff and I operate with integrity, respect, transparency, and honesty, and will ALWAYS act in the best interest of our clients.
Since incorporating my business in 1993, I have achieved what I believe to be noted success. As the President of Premiere Retirement Planning & Wealth Management, I have been able to help countless of people learn how to protect their nest eggs, and retire with peace of mind over the last 30 years in the industry. I believe that as an expert on estate planning, investment strategies, insurance products, and retirement planning, I have the tools needed to help almost anyone improve their future. At Premiere Retirement Planning & Wealth Management, we have made it our mission to build relationships that last. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to run my own business with the ability to help each individual based on their personal needs. I believe my company has been able to stand out from the crowd because of the way we do things.
We keep it simple. Premiere Retirement Planning & Wealth Management has a tested, well-oiled machine in place when it comes to our process and strategy. For nearly 30 years, we have been able to help countless people through this process.
Our process is as follows:
- Identify the client’s needs and goals.
- Assist in plan design and strategy selection.
- Put the selected personalized plan into action.
- Regularly monitor the plan and revise as needed.
During strategy selection and revision, we make use of all relevant products, services, and asset allocation techniques. This includes all legal tax reducing methods and risk reduction strategies that can be used to increase net cash flows, while building a secure and lasting financial foundation.
Making a Difference
Jeff Vogan knows his life has been truly blessed, and is grateful he has been able to help and bless others’ lives through service. His charitable attitude extends beyond his business and filters into the community. Jeff shows devotion to church service, and has also been a youth leader for the Boy Scouts of America. Jeff also loves sports, and has been able to coach youth sports teams over the years. At home, his service has been needed in abundance as well. His special needs daughter, Megan, is severely autistic and suffers from epilepsy. This has taught Jeff and his family a lot about the need for continued research to help us understand the mysteries of autism, as well as finding ways to support families who are similarly impacted by autism.
A portion of every fee or commission earned by Premiere Retirement Planning & Wealth Management is donated to the Autism Society of America. Those of you who benefit from our professional services are helping make a difference in this worthy cause.
Building a Family Legacy
Speaking of family, Jeff Vogan is a devout family man. He constantly brags about his five wonderful children; Whitney, Taylor, Jordan, Hannah, and Megan. He also loves and supports his beautiful and patient wife of 25 years, Amy. The family has since grown. Whitney, Taylor, and Jordan are now married to Kyle, Bekah, and Jackie. Jeff and Amy enjoy being grandparents to Whitney’s children; Charlotte (7), Rosie (5), and Kyson (3), in addition to Taylor’s two little boys; Jace (2), and Mack who is going on 3 months. Jordan and Jackie are expecting a little girl soon, and Whitney is now expecting twins. Jeff lives for his family, and couldn’t be more excited to see his family grow.
His love for family is truly evident as Jeff Vogan helps build personalized plans for his wealthy clients to benefit their families and loved ones. Jeff’s past role of Certified Wealth Counselor and charter faculty member of the Heritage Institute has helped him gain relevant experience to help wealth pass from one generation to the next while keeping family values and goals intact. Jeff explains, “It’s not just about transferring the money to who you want, when you want, and how you want, but to create a lasting legacy that provides meaning and value for generations to come. Sound knowledge in financial markets and products is only a piece of the puzzle. A good financial plan begins with learning about the family’s goals, values, hopes, and dreams. If done right, this vision, combined with the proper financial tools and strategies, can become the family legacy.”
Client Bill of Rights
As a PREMIERE client, you have the right to:
- Ongoing monitoring and regular in-person reviews of your financial plans, accounts, investments, estate plans, insurance policies, CD’s, annuities, and applicable legal and tax documents.
- Have your calls and emails returned within one business day.
- Receive accurate and timely statements of your account, including details related to every transaction.
- Have complicated financial concepts explained in simple English.
- Have any error acknowledged and corrected without delay.
- Full disclosure of every commission or fee related to every transaction.
- Never receive a recommendation that has not been thoroughly investigated in advance.
- Be treated with the utmost respect and integrity at all times.
- Receive honest advice and feedback even if it’s hard to hear.
- More than just a business relationship; a genuine personal relationship that takes your circumstances, values, and goals into consideration at all times.
- Trust that your financial advisor is knowledgeable, registered, and up-to-speed with important developments that have the potential to impact you.
- Be fully informed about all strategic decisions regarding your accounts before any change is made.
- Have your privacy carefully guarded, and to never have your personal information shared with someone who is not entitled to it.
As a PREMIERE client, your responsibilities are:
- Fully disclose accurate information about your financial status and investment objectives, including goals, risk tolerance, and other pertinent details.
- Ask any questions you have about recommendations we make.
- Ensure you are comfortable with all strategies, investments, risks, costs, and fees associated with your accounts.
- Immediately notify us of any changes in your financial situation, or other significant occurrences.
- Be honest with your advisor about any accounts or investments you have with another firm, or that you personally manage.
- Read all sales literature and prospectuses provided to you.
- Let us know if we fail to meet your expectations in any way, and how we can improve.